Especially for beginners
- A brief overview of what is involved and how long it takes (from my perspective)
- My evolving list of helpful links and resources
Other neuroimaging resources
- Most of the major analysis software packages have mailing lists going back several years with a lot of helpful discussion. I have made particular use of the SPM and FSL archives.
- The MRC Cognition and Brain Sciences unit imaging wiki.
- Ged Ridgway has some very helpful VBM scripts (which may or may not be outdated...I've been using them for years)